- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- CSP - Certified New Home Sales Professional
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- e-PRO - Certified Internet Professional
- GRI - Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- SFR - Short Sale Foreclosure Resource
- Licensed in both North & South Carolina
Awards and Accolades:
RE/MAX 100% Club - 2004, 2006, 2008
RE/MAX Platinum Club - 2005, 2007
FIVE STAR:Best in Customer Satisfaction, Real Estate Agent - 2008 - 2016
North Carolina Association of Realtors - Board of Directors - 2004-2006
Carolinas Multiple Listing Service Board of Directors - 2004-2009
Charlotte Regional Realtor Association - Professional Standards Committee 2012 - 2014
2002 Graduate - CRRA Leadership Development Program
Relocation & Home Buyer Specialist for Union County & the South Charlotte/Ballantyne Area
- Resident of Charlotte for 46 years
- Graduate of the University of Georgia, BBA Accounting
- Retired from First Union National Bank/Wachovia (now Wells Fargo) (18 years, 12 in Management, Capital Management Group).
Married to Michael P. Doyle she has a son, daughter and 2 step-daughters and together they share 4 grandsons and 1 granddaughter.
Dedicated to giving buyers and sellers the attention to detail they deserve. My philosophy is to make the wants and needs of my clients the goals of our working relationship.